2023 Memorial Pool Season
New and improved Memorial Pool
Join the Memorial Pool this year and be part of the fun with our inaugural season after undergoing long awaited renovations.
New this year
You and your family will be able to enjoy these exciting new amenities when we open in June.
- New splash pad
- Re-configured sandbox with additional
- New shaded seating
- Expanded concessions with warm food options
- New family style accessible bathrooms near the entrance
- New outdoor rinse stations
- A new and exciting water slide
- New accessible stair entry to the deeper end of the pool
- Other accessibility upgrades throughout
There have also been some important infrastructure improvements to keep our operations safe and efficient.
Pool Hours - subject to change
Saturday, June 10* through Sunday, August 13:
- Monday - Friday, 11:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 11 AM to 7:30 PM
Memorial pool will close at 7:00 PM starting Monday, August 14.
Last day of normal season will be Sunday, August 20.
BONUS WEEK depending on staff availability: Monday, August 21 through Sunday, August 27; 12 - 6:30 PM
Memberships can be purchased online or in person starting Monday, March 13. Rates are:
|MEMORIAL POOL MEMBERSHIP BADGE TYPE||RATE|
|Weston resident family badge||$300|
|Weston resident individual badge||$140|
|Weston resident senior all-inclusive badge (age 60+)||$40|
|Non resident family badge||$900|
|Non resident individual badge||$450|
|Non resident senior badge||$225|
- Login or create an account in Community Pass.
- Search for Memorial Pool memberships. These options will populate after March 13.
- Add the correct membership to your cart and purchase.
- Family memberships must identify everybody in their household that the membership will apply to.
Badge pictures - New badge holders will need to pick up your badge from our office starting Monday, May 1. Your picture will be taken for your badge - so clean up nicely! Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, our phone number is 781-786-6260.
Badges from prior years will become re-activated when you renew your membership. Please re-use a previous badge if you have one.
Daily admittance for Weston residents without a Memorial Pool badge is $10, maximum $40 per family (parents and children in the same household under age 25); children under two are free. Non resident guests must be accompanied by a Weston Resident or a membership badge holder and pay a $15 per person guest fee.
Full amount of a badge fee minus $50 administrative fee will be refunded until May 31, 2023. No refunds will be issued after that date.
*Opening date dependent on on-time completion of the ongoing pool renovation. As of March 9, 2023, the project was running on schedule.