Our dedicated volunteers share our passion for helping others and work alongside one another and staff to provide important services to the town’s older residents. Whether providing transportation to medical appointments, knitting blankets, or organizing the food pantry, these incredible people make our COA possible with their shared skills and commitment to helping us further our mission.
We offer many opportunities to suit your interests and time constraints. To learn more about our opportunities or to get started contact Kristen Frady, Program & Volunteer Coordinator at 781-786-6280 or email@example.com. All volunteers must complete an application, Massachusetts CORI form, and confidentially agreement.
We look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful team of loving and talented volunteers.
- Help residents grocery shop on our weekly van trip to Market Basket
- Deliver Home-Delivered Meals to residents who receive this service
- Share your expertise by delivering a presentation or leading a discussion
- Research presentation ideas and provide support to our program coordinator
- Sort donations from one of our many drives throughout the year
We offer various inter-generational opportunities in the surrounding community, like the Greater Boston Food Bank and Habitat for Humanity. These engaging opportunities are posted in our newsletter when they come around.
- Host a drive to support our Grab-and-Go events
- Gather canned goods to stock our food pantry, which is open to all Weston residents. Contact us for a list of items.