Volunteers are, and always have been, an integral part of Weston Town Government. It is volunteers, elected or appointed, who make policy, serve on committees, give of their time and talents, and who help make this the special place that Weston is to all of us.
Do you have a special interest in a particular area? Do you have a special talent that you would be willing to share? Would you just like to become involved? We encourage you to contact us and make your interest known.
Sign up to receive email or text notifications when new opportunities are available.
Please follow the links below to learn more about the position, the committee, and how to apply.
- AIC Advisory Board - respond by March 15 to AIC Chair
- Board of the Council on Aging - respond by March 30th
- Finance Committee - respond to the Moderator
- Memorial Day Committee - respond to the Moderator
- Tree Advisory Group - respond by March 30th
- Weston Cultural Council - respond by March 30th
- Weston Veterans Memorial Education Fund Committee - respond to the Moderator
To apply for any of the above positions, please follow the instructions within the individual listings. If you prefer not to submit an online form, please prepare a letter of interest with your contact information and utilize the drop box at Town Hall (11 Town House Road), or send in via postal mail to Town Manager, Town Hall, PO Box 378.
- Volunteer Bark Ranger - respond through this online application
- Council on Aging Volunteers - respond to the COA
- Weston Emergency Response Corps - respond to the Health Dept.
Volunteer Opportunities in Town Government
You can subscribe to receive notification of future opportunities by visiting the Stay Informed page. Enter your email address and select Volunteer Opportunities under Notify Me.