References and Bibliography
Love Lane Area Map
- Brenton H. Dickson III, Random Recollections (Weston, 1977) p. 29 and 65-77
- Middlesex Country Registry of Deeds (see individual forms and Weston Historical Commission files for deed information)
- Information provided by Edward Dickson and John Kirk.
- Plans for 55 Love Lane in possession of owner.
- Town directories and tax records
- Concerning 46 Love Lane, local historian Brenton H. Dickson III felt that part of the house was built by George Sanderson between 1845 and 1856.
- Weston Historical Society Bulletin, January, 1973, Vol.IX, No.2, p.1. (shows drawing of Jonas Sanderson House, formerly at southwest corner of Love Lane and Highland, burned 1897)
- Plans for addition to 98 Love Lane in possession of owner (undated)
- Middlesex County Registry of Deed