Transfer Station Permits
Permits Expire on September 30th Annually
Starting October 1, 2021, the Town of Weston Transfer Station will be starting the Pay As You Throw (PAYT) solid waste disposal program. All users of the Transfer Station will be required to dispose of household solid waste in specific PAYT bags that are available at local retailers. Recycling, food and yard compost, and donations drop-off are free of charge. Access to the Transfer Station will require a permit and all households are entitled to two free permits for the year.
All current users of the Transfer Station are receiving one free permit in the mail. If you need a second permit or are a new user, please submit the Permit Application (PDF) to the Treasurer/Collector's Office. This application can be delivered in person, mailed, or dropped off in the secure drop box outside of Town Hall. Call 781-786-5070 for further information.
2021/22 Transfer Station Permit Fees
- $0 - Primary and Secondary Permit, Recycling
- $140 - Horse Manure (per horse)
- $20 - Additional Vehicle / Replacement Permit
Only Weston residents may use the Town's Transfer Station to dispose of household trash and recyclables. Permits cannot be purchased on site at the facility.
First-time Permit / New Resident / New Vehicle
Please submit the Permit Application (PDF) with your vehicle registration information to the Treasurer/Collector either in person, via mail, or drop it off in the secure drop box outside of Town Hall. Call 781-786-5070 for further information.
Online Permit Renewals
Permits can be renewed online if you have the same vehicle as last year.
- Online payments require an up-to-date census form filed with the Town Clerk, as well as a current RMV record filed with the Town's Treasurer's Department
- If you have a new car since last year, you will need to renew through the Treasurer/Collector's Office
- Online payments, if necessary, may be made by credit/debit card with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover. Fees for credit card transactions will apply. See the fee schedule for those details
- Online payments may also be made with a checking account. No fees apply when using your checking account
- Permits purchased online will be mailed within one week of purchase. A proof of purchase will be emailed and may be used for one week at the Transfer Station until the permanent permit arrives