The library is very, very happy to announce that we have reopened for limited browsing and computer use appointments. We can’t wait to see you again, but using the Library will be very different. Here’s what to expect.
New library hours and scheduled visits
In order to plan for foot traffic and occupancy, patrons must book a 30 minute appointment to visit the library. Families with 4 members or fewer that will be browsing together only need to schedule one appointment. Families with more than 4, please book multiple appointments. Book your appointment.
Monday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM 60+ and underlying health conditions only, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM normal browsing
Sunday 1@:00 PM - 5:00 PM
You will be able to:
- Browse and check out materials
- Ask librarians for help
- Use computers, copier, and scanner
You will be required to:
- Face coverings must be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside the library by all patrons over 2 years old.
- Please observe a six foot physical distance from others at all times.
- Schedule your appointment in advance
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older and must be within arm's length at all times.
- Please stay behind the Plexiglas when interacting with staff.
- Please use hand sanitizer before handling items. Please look with your eyes as much as possible.
- Follow traffic flow signage inside
- Abide by any staff instructions regarding safety
You will not be able to:
- Attend in-person programs
- Use meeting rooms
- Use study rooms
- Play with toys
- Spend a prolonged period of time in the Library