The library is very, very happy to announce that we have reopened for limited browsing and computer use. We can’t wait to see you again, but using the Library will be very different. Here’s what to expect.
New library hours and visits
In an effort to make it easier for patrons to safely visit the Weston Public Library and to stay in compliance with local health orders, we have put in place a state-of-the art system to monitor library occupancy. What does that mean for our patrons?
- Patrons will no longer need to reserve an appointment to visit the library. Just pop by during our browsing times listed below
- As you walk in, you will see a monitor to your right. If the screen is green and shows a picture of a door, come on in! If the screen is red and has a stop sign, please wait until others leave before entering.
- Once inside, please fill out a contact tracing slip.
- Patrons must still limit their visit to 30 minutes or less, wear a mask covering their nose and mouth, and observe social distancing guidelines.
- In order to accommodate as many families as possible, please limit the size of your party.
If you want to get an idea of how busy the library is right now or to check if you can come in before leaving your car, check out our real-time tracking tool.
Monday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM 60+ and underlying health conditions only, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM normal browsing
Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
You will be able to:
- Browse and check out materials
- Ask librarians for help
- Use computers, copier, and scanner
You will be required to:
- Face coverings must be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside the library by all patrons over 2 years old.
- Please observe a six foot physical distance from others at all times.
- Schedule your appointment in advance
- Children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older and must be within arm's length at all times.
- Please stay behind the Plexiglas when interacting with staff.
- Please use hand sanitizer before handling items. Please look with your eyes as much as possible.
- Follow traffic flow signage inside
- Abide by any staff instructions regarding safety
You will not be able to:
- Attend in-person programs
- Use meeting rooms
- Use study rooms
- Play with toys
- Spend a prolonged period of time in the Library