What's Happening in June?
The doors are reopening!
The COA is happy to announce that the Community Center, along with all Town buildings, are unlocking their doors June 1! We’ve missed seeing everyone in-person and would love to have you stop by to visit and say hello.
In June, we will begin to return to onsite programs as well as continued quality programs and fitness classes operating on Zoom. Due to regulations, in-person programs will return slowly as we move through the summer and into the early fall.
Check out our June newsletter for an in-depth look at COA offerings, including exciting presentations like these:
- Summer brunch cooking class
- Votes for Women: Massachusetts Leaders in the Women's Suffrage Movement
- The Music of the Civil Rights Movement
- Virtual Tour & History of the House of 7 Gables
- The Role of the World Health Organization (WHO) in Pandemics
- Virtual Journey to Alhambra
And in-person opportunities for learning and socializing:
- Walking in Weston with Michelle Nickerson
- Coffee on the COA Patio
- Great Summer Reads with the Library
- Tuesday Movies
- Weekly grocery shopping shuttle on Thursdays
We hope you will join us this spring for our virtual presentations and spreading the word of all that we offer. By the way... everyone is welcome! if you're not 55+ yet but interested in joining a program, please don't hesitate to reach out! We welcome residents of all ages to join in on the fun. 781 786 6280 or reach out to Kristen at email@example.com