Digital Vaccine Card Available for those Vaccinated in Massachusetts:
The Baker-Polito Administration today announced a tool that gives residents a new way to access their COVID-19 digital vaccine card and vaccination history. The new tool, called My Vax Records, allows people who received their vaccination in Massachusetts to access their own vaccination history and generate a COVID-19 digital vaccine card, which would contain similar vaccination information to a paper CDC card. The COVID-19 digital vaccine cards produced by the system utilize the SMART Health Card platform and generate a QR code that can be used to verify vaccination. Access the new tool at MyVaxRecords.Mass.Gov.
How It Works: The new tool is easy to use: a person enters their name, date of birth, and mobile phone number or email associated with their vaccine record. After creating a 4-digit PIN, the user receives a link to their vaccine record that will open upon re-entry of the PIN. My Vax Records is just one way residents can obtain their COVID vaccination record. Pharmacies that administered the COVID vaccine and many health care providers also are making SMART Health Cards available or are providing additional options. Learn more.
COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Booster Clinic in Weston:
This clinic is offered by Transformative Healthcare via Weston Public Health and is rescheduled due to snow from January 7
When: Friday, January 21, 2022, 2 PM to 5 PM Weston Community Center, Great Room
What: Pfizer Vaccine or Booster Doses
- First or Second Pediatric Dose (for those aged 5-11 years old)
- First or Second Adult Dose (for those aged 12 and up who have not yet been fully vaccinated
- Booster (for eligible individuals 12 year and up, for whom it has been 5 months since completion of primary series of Pfizer mRNA vaccine/6 months since completion of primary series of Moderna mRNA vaccine OR 2 months since completion of Johnson & Johnson (Jaansen)
Register: Click here to register for a Pfizer dose/booster
Why: Vaccination and boosting against COVID-19 protects you, your loved ones and your community from infection! Learn more!
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- If you are coming for a booster, please bring your CDC vaccine card.
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time. Tip: The larger, State-sponsored sites like Fenway Park and the Melena Cass Recreation Center will have appointments sooner than smaller retail pharmacies.
Questions? Ask a nurse! Call (781) 786-5033, email COVIDquestions@WestonMA.gov
or visit our website www.westonma.gov/health