Register Now for the Weston COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine & Booster Clinic for Ages 5+
Sponsored by Board of Health and Weston Recreation Department
In Partnership with Transformative Health
Thursday, June 16, 2022, 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Weston Community Center, Great Room, 20 Alphabet Lane, Weston, MA 02493
Staying up to date with your coronavirus vaccine boosters is the most effective way to prevent severe COVID-19 infection.
Register in Advance:
Pre-registration Strongly Encouraged, Limited Walk-In Appointments Available
Click here to register for direct access to the registration website.
Who Should Get a Booster Dose?
Everyone ages 5 years and older should receive a primary series of vaccine and 1 booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
1st Booster: CDC recommends a booster of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for:
- Most children and teens, at least 5 months after the final dose in the primary series
- Children who are moderately or severely immunocompromised, at least 3 months after the final dose in the primary series
You are Considered Up to Date: Immediately after getting 1st booster – this is important for some schools, camps, and summer programs.
- CDC recommends a 2nd booster of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months after the 1st booster for children and teens who are moderately or severely immunocompromised. Call your pediatrician to discuss this.
Experts continue to recommend that everyone get vaccinated
and boosted, regardless of whether they’ve had COVID-19 in the past. As cases increase across the country and we proceed with summer travel and camps, a booster dose will safely help restore and enhance protection against a severe COVID-19 infection. -American Academy of Pediatrics
- For complete eligibility information click here or visit CDC.gov and search for vaccine boosters
- You do not have to be a Weston resident to come to this clinic, it is open to everyone
- Individuals will be vaccinated free of charge regardless of insurance coverage. If insured, please enter insurance information in the online registration. Once registered online there is no need to bring an insurance card to the clinic.
- Bring your CDC Vaccine Card with you
- For homebound vaccine call: In-Home Vaccination Central Intake Line at (833) 983-0485
- If this date doesn’t work for you visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time
- If the clinic shows as full check back closer to the clinic date or visit VaxFinder.Mass.Gov to find another date/time
Ask a nurse! Call (781) 786-5033, email COVIDquestions@WestonMA.gov