What rules apply to hunting?
Anyone with a firearm identification card (FID) or a Class A or B license to carry (LTC) may use a non-large capacity rifle or shotgun for hunting. High capacity rifles or shotguns require either a Class A or B LTC. While engaged in hunting and in possession of a hunting license, a person with an FID or a Class A or B LTC may carry a loaded or unloaded rifle or shotgun on a public way.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I apply for an license to carry or firearms identification card?
2. I have an firearm identification card and a license to carry. Do I need both?
3. What rules apply to hunting?
4. I obtained a license to carry prior to October 21,1998. When does it expire?